Player eligibility from under 4 to under 5 (2019 & 2018 birth years)
- Micro soccer is a coed program for players aged 3-5
- The U4 division (or “under 4” division) is for players born in 2019.
- The U5 division (or “under 5” division) is for players born in 2018.
- Micro is an 8-week Saturday morning program (weather permitting).
- SUSA professional soccer trainers will introduce the game of soccer to the children through age-appropriate games and skills training.
- Micro sessions follow a weekly progression of skills /activities / game-play that emphasizes touches on the ball.
- Each Micro session will be 60 minutes in duration.
- Field Venue: Denton Elementary School
- When you register, you will select a specific session time for the entire season. Space is limited. Register for the time sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis. You will select your child’s time session based on availability.
- Registration for Fall 2022 is open. Games begin on September 10, 2022.
All Saturdays Include:
- September 10th
- September 17th
- September 24th
- October 1st
- October 15th
- October 22nd
- October 29th
- November 5th
Session Start Times:
Fall 2022 Options:
- COED 2019 – 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- COED 2018 – 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- COED 2019 – 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- COED 2018 – 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- COED 2019 – 11:00 to 12:00 PM
- COED 2018 – 11:00 to 12:00 PM
Registration DOES NOT include a uniform. Your child’s uniform must be purchased at Sport Loft, 1001 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY. 516-437-6403. Inform Sport Loft that you have registered with the New Hyde Park Wildcats Micro Program. A size 3 soccer ball, shin guards, and cleats are required.
Registration Fees / Information
Registration Fee: $115.00
Registration will CLOSE on April 16, 2022. No exceptions will be made for existing members of the club (who will have receive plenty of reminders!)
Late registration cannot guarantee placement on a team if the session has filled to capacity.
All Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Late Fees will not be waived except for first-time registrants in the club.
All new registrants may be asked to provide proof of age.
Registration for Fall 2022 is open. Play begins on September 10, 2022.